The short abstracts will be evaluated for the following type of presentations:
- Short oral presentation (5 – 10 min)
- Poster presentation
You may submit an abstract for oral presentation on one of the main topics, the complete list is provided here.
During the submission process please make sure to select the appropriate session/category. The local organising committee reserves the option to accept abstracts to a different session than indicated by the authors. Please upload also a CV for the review of short abstracts.
- The title should not exceed 200 characters including spaces. Please limit the number of authors to no more than 5, and indicate each author’s affiliation. Do not use titles (e.g. ‘Dr.’, ‘Mrs.’) for author names.
- Abstracts are limited to 400 words, and should not be longer than 1 page.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Each registered participant can present only one oral presentation and/or one poster presentation
Accepted abstracts will be published on the conference website and in the conference abstract book. By submitting an abstract to the CIARP 2021 congress, you transfer all Copyrights to CIARP 2020, for the purpose of publishing the abstract in any printed or electronic form. Author’s use of the material for educational purposes, inclusion in other publications, as well as posting to the author’s website is allowed.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed by the scientific committee of EPUAP and you will be informed of the outcome of your application by the abstract review deadline.
All successful applicants will be required to register as a delegate to the conference and pay the registration fee, as a condition for inclusion of their abstract in the programme.